Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Charlie's New Friend!


Just take a look at these two pictures. One is from 2 months ago halfway across the world in Quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China. The other is from today 9 miles from our house! This is Charlie and his new friend. We were so lucky to be able to meet Nathan in China. Charlie and Nathan are not from the same orphanage, but from the same city. When we visited Charlie's orphanage, the director of Nathan's orphanage was kind enough to bring him to Charlie's orphanage for a visit so we could meet him. Nathan's mom and I have become friends and found out we live 9 miles from each other. Nathan's mom is a wonderful woman and Nathan is her 6th adopted child. I am blessed to have met her, her family, and Nathan. What a small, small world!

3 comments:

Karen said...

What sweet boys! I look forward to watching them play together over the years.

Katherine said...

It is sooooooooooooooo great~~!!!
How cute are the two boys~~!!!
I miss them and blessing them.....
Thanks for both of the loving heart parents...
Tell Karen I said hi to them...And I miss you too,Dear Lisa.
Today I got the email from Jane who is XIE Ju's mother .Thank you for the kind words of me.
Keep in touch

Katherine said...

Merry Christmas~~~!!!