Saturday, September 6, 2008

"His" Room is Done!

Our sweet little boy now has a room of his very own...thanks to our amazing contractor friend. He knew our deadline and he met it! Thank you Joe!
I decided to do a train theme. CJ has always loved trains and said from the very beginning he couldn't wait to teach his new brother how to build tracks with our Thomas the Train set. So, I thought it would be appropriate.

This room is actually CJ's old room, minus 3 1/2 feet that became a hallway into CJ's new room. I didn't attach pics of CJ's new room because he still has no furniture. Just a mattress and stuff all over the floor. But, I did include a picture of the new Jack-and-Jack bathroom we added. It turned out just beautifully! I just can't wait to see our new son in it!!

1 comment:

Mom 2 six said...

Cute room. We loved Fuzhou. It is an amazing place. Best of luck on your journey. Can't wait to follow !